A dish that was born before partition has managed to cross all boundaries. This mouthwatering appetizer has made its place in the menus of restaurants across the globe. The succulent bright orange chicken with its smoky flavour is a true treat for taste buds.
- 500-600g chicken (cut and cleaned thoroughly)
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 4-5 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 sachet Kohinoor Amritsari Tandoori Chicken Masala.
- Salt to taste
- Mix the yoghurt, lemon juice with our authentic Amritsari Tandoori Chicken Masala to create the marinade. Add salt as per your taste.
- Add the chicken to the marinade and set aside for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator to soak in the amazing flavour.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F/ 190°C and bake the marinated chicken for 40 mins or till cooked through.
- Serve hot with fresh sliced onions and wedges of lemon.