For the dough
1. Sieve both the flours with the salt.
2. Combine the flours and ghee and knead to make a soft dough using enough water.
3. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
For the stuffing
1. Heat the ghee in a pan and add the cumin seeds and fry till they crackle.
2. Add the green chillies and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the mashed peas and salt and mix well.
4. Cool completely and divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions. Keep aside.
How to proceed
1. Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter using flour for rolling.
2. Place one portion of the stuffing in the centre of the circle.
3. Bring together all the sides in the centre and seal tightly.
4. Roll out again into a circle of 150 mm. (6") in diameter, using flour for rolling.
5. Heat non-stick pan and cook each paratha, until both sides are golden brown using ¼ teaspoon of oil.
6. Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 3 more parathas.
7. Serve hot.