Corn and vegetable pulao is a delicious combo of corn and vibrant mixed vegetables with perfectly cooked rice. Onions and assorted spices give it a tasteful punch with fried kajus imparts an pleasurable crunch. Make sure the grains of Charminar Special Pulao Rice are isolated and not clumpy.
- 3/4 cup cooked corn
- 3 cups cooked Charminar Special Pulao Rice
- 3/4 cup chopped and boiled mixed vegetables
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup deep-fried onions
- 2 tbsp deep-fried kaju
- 2 tejpatta
- 1 stick dalchini
- 2 cloves
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped dhania
- Salt to taste
To Be Ground Into A Smooth Paste ( Without Using Any Water)
- 1 cup roughly chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp dhania seeds
- 4 kalimirch
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 cardamoms
- 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the tejpata, dalchini, cloves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame.
- Add the paste, sauté on a low flame for 1 minute.
- Add the Charminar Special Pulao Rice, corn, vegetables, half of the fried onions, dhania and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with fried kajus and add the remaining fried onions.