hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani - Find Authentic Recipes of non-vegetarian hyderabadi biryani. We will help you to make delicious non-vegetarian hyderabadi biryani by proving best recipes.
- 500 grams of Kohinoor Gold Extra Long Basmati Rice
- 1 Kg mutton (or chicken/lamb)
- 2 cups curd
- 2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp garlic & ginger paste
- 2 cups golden friend sliced onions
- 3 green chillies
- 2 lemon (juice)
- 1tbsp meat tenderizer
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 5 tbsp cooking oil
- 1tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 2 boiled eggs (for decoration)
- 50 g cashew nuts (optional)
- Salt to taste
- First boil the water, add oil, salt and cook the Kohinoor Gold Extra Long Basmati Rice till it is half cooked, and keep aside.
- Next marinate the mutton (chicken or lamb, if you prefer) by adding all the spices, curd, onion, and garlic & ginger paste. Keep aside for 1 to 1.5 hours.
- Now in a pan put some oil and then add the marinated mutton in the bottom layer and top it with half cooked basmati rice, add mint leaves, coriander leaves and friend onions.
- Repeat the same process twice to create 2 layers.
- Put saffron, pre-soaked in a little milk, cook for 30 minutes, or till cooked through.
- Garnish with friend onions, fried cashews, slit and fried green chilies.
- Serve hot with raita and Mirchi Ka Salan.