A great rice dish for tiffins because it is a change from the regular and can be made quickly. The combination of crunchy peanuts and the slight sweetness of corn is a taste you will relish!
- 1 cup Kohinoor Basmati rice
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp. Black pepper powder
- ½ cup Peanut
- ½ cup Corn
- 20 ml Oil
- 20 gm Fresh red chilli
- 50 gm Onion chop
- 30 gm Garlic chop
- 20 gm Tamarind paste
- Cooked the basmati rice and keep aside.
- Add oil in a pan add chop garlic ,chop onion , peanut ,corn cook until the peanut and corn is cooked then .
- Add the tamarind paste, then add the cooked rice and the seasoning.
- Garnish with fresh red chilli and serve.