- 500 grams fresh paneer , (cubed)
- 3 medium sized onions , (diced)
- 2 medium sized tomatoes , (diced)
- 2 green chillies , (slit in half)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 sachet Kohinoor Punjabi Paneer Masala
Nutrition information coming soon.
Boil the onions and tomatoes and blend them to make a paste.
Heat the butter in a pan and stir fry the green chillies with the ginger and garlic paste.
Add the onion-tomato paste and cook it well.
Once the oil leaves the sides, add our authentic Punjabi Paneer Masala and mix well.
Stir in the cream and add a cup of water to make a thick and rich gravy.
Bring it to a boil, add paneer and turn off the heat.
Garnish with cream and a cube of butter.
Serve hot with tandoori roti and enjoy the true taste of Punjab.